The University of Illinois at Chicago is committed to serving the Chicago community through a diverse network of partnerships in the neighborhoods adjacent to UIC or near University-sponsored, community-based facilities. We contribute to neighborhood revitalization through teaching, research and services focused on improving educational outcomes, health status, economic conditions, physical environment and safety among other important issues.
Your donations are greatly appreciated and will go toward supporting our programs.
How your gift helps
Your donation helps us serve the community in the following ways:
- Providing health care services for students and the community through our Community School Health Centers.
- Providing high quality nutrition education, health promotion and disease prevention services throughout Chicago through our Chicago Partnership for Health Promotion (CPHP) program.
- Supporting relationships with Chicago's Faith community in places of worship from all traditions by disseminating health and disease prevention information through our Office for Faith Community Health Promotion program.
- Preventing and reducing the burden of diabetes and cardiovascular disease (CVD) among the Hispanic/Latino and African American population by engaging and building a multi-sector Coalition composed of businesses, institutions and individuals representing local government, health professionals, academic institutions, community and professional organizations, and community leaders all dedicated to changing social determinants that are needed to reach this goal. This is done through our partnership with CEED@Chicago.
- Providing technical support to community based organizations to increase their capacity to develop and sustain programs.
Ways of Giving
Your financial donation supports our mission of providing quality health care services to our community residents. Donations go towards the general support of all programs within our health centers.
Please send donations to:
1747 W Roosevelt Rd, MC 275, 5th Fl
Chicago, IL 60608
Make checks payable to: UIC Office of Community Engagement and Neighborhood Health Partnerships
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our main number (312) 996-4656.